Commissioning Training - Thomas Stuenkel

Commissioning Training. For you.

A suite of free pre-commissioning, commissioning & start-up training to turn you into an amazing commissioning engineer or commissioning manager.

Enter your name and best email address and click the red button “GET STARTED NOW”.
Talk soon, Thomas Stuenkel

How to improve your self-confidence forever – Spend only four minutes a day with this two simple techniques

How to improve your self confidence forever

Why is it important to grow your self confidence?

When you want to achieve your goals (I will speak about goal setting and goal achievement in future videos and blog posts) you need to have a strong self confidence. If you already have it – congratulations and there is no need to continue reading and watching my short three minute video.

You want to know more? Great! 🙂

On my personal journey for finding the right method to stay focused on my goals I tried different approaches. Finally I found the right jigsaw piece on my way to achieving it. I have to say a big thank you to Jürgen Höller for this inspiration!

Watch my three minute video to get inspired as well. I hope these methods are as suitable for your personality as they were for mine.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

You can watch the same video on YouTube as well.

• Grman_Miroslav September 13, 2011, 10:31 am

Hi Thomas
    Thank you for the technique, i have chosen THE DIARY OF THANKFULNESS.I did it and the next day was better, i felt more strong !Thank you from my project in SLOVAKIA

• Thomas Stuenkel September 13, 2011, 11:36 am

Hello Miro,

Thank you for your comment.

The best results you will get if you do BOTH – the diary of success AND the diary of thankfulness.

• Osbaldo1 September 13, 2011, 5:22 pm

Hi Thomas, thank you for the technique, very good motivation video, that really work. I have experience using this technique to convert my weakness into a strength and I really ensure it works.

• Thomas Stuenkel September 13, 2011, 9:39 pm

Hi Osbaldo,

thank you very much for your feedback!

Can you describe your specific technique for converting weaknesses into strengths a little bit more detailed?

• Kennethseh September 14, 2011, 10:06 am

Thanks Thomas for taking part of your precious time to educate us on certain aspects in life that we need in order to go on and on with stopping. Looking forward to your nxt big talk. best regards.

kenneth

• Codrut Turcanu September 14, 2011, 2:32 pm

I like your first idea, the most, because it connects with me, at the right time. I used to have such a diary for 6 months, but gave up the idea. Your vid is going to make me re-consider it. Thank you! 🙂

P.S. Was that a moleskine?

• Thomas Stuenkel September 14, 2011, 2:37 pm

Yes, it’s a Moleskine. I like this brand. 🙂

• Thomas Stuenkel September 14, 2011, 2:44 pm

Thank you, Kenneth!

The next video will be from Slovakia – I am just leaving Saudi Arabia for a few weeks break. 🙂

• ghias mian September 15, 2011, 3:27 pm

Sir, Thanks  and I will follow you, as it is my exp what you told me or teach me it is help me even to day. Thanks. ghias mian