Commissioning Training - Thomas Stuenkel

Commissioning Training. For you.

A suite of free pre-commissioning, commissioning & start-up training to turn you into an amazing commissioning engineer or commissioning manager.

Enter your name and best email address and click the red button “GET STARTED NOW”.
Talk soon, Thomas Stuenkel

Commissioning Seminar Iran “Commission Petro Chemical Plants with Excellence – Delivering on Promise”

Commissioning Seminar Iran

Commissioning Seminar Iran for NIOC in Mahmood Abad

Together with Ralph W. “Pete” Peters from TMEI I held the Commissioning Seminar Iran in Mahmood Abad at NIOC’s training center closed to the Caspian Sea in Iran from February 06, 2010 till February 10, 2010.

The course has been requested by NIOC (National Iranian Oil Company) in Tehran. The commissioning seminar has been organized by Ali Amidi from MAT Group.

Let’s take a look at the commissioning course content:

1. Narrative
  2. Introduction
  3. Introduction to Process Plant Start Up and Commissioning
  4. Strategic Planning and Management
  5. Tactical Planning and Commissioning Project Management
  6. Appendices Complex Project
  7. Operational Planning and Phase Management
  8. Appendices Complex Project (Operational Appendices)
  9. Task-Tools Planning and Equipment Management
  10. Process Plant Equipment and Machinery Commissioning
  11. Appendices Complex Project (Task Tools Appendices)
  12. Figures and Flowcharts
  13. Capstone Project

Do you need a commissioning course and a team building event as well? Or do you need to develop a special commissioning training for your company? Don’t hesitate to contact me!

Thomas Stuenkel

• Ehsan Nasri March 1, 2010, 6:21 pm

yes that was a really nice class and training course, I never forget about it, thanks Thomas for your brilliant experience

• Mohammad Sadeghi March 3, 2010, 11:44 am

Dear Mr Stuenkel,

As you know me and some of my co workers have been in your Commissioning seminar.

We all learned a lot from you and Mr Peters, without exaggeration, your work was excellent and I hope we would have more of these classes in the near future. I also thank you for taking the time and writing to me.

Good Luck
    m sadeghi

• Hossein Shomalipour March 6, 2010, 5:47 am

Dear Mr Stuenkel,
    your seminar is nice and useful because its practically and share a references in it.

• M. R. Bashiri March 7, 2010, 11:15 am

Dear Thomas,
    I really appreciated you and Peter, your brilliant knowledge was very useful for me, it was one of the best courses about commissioning that I’ve passed.
    Sincerely yours,
    M. R. Bashiri

• Kamiyar Asgari March 8, 2010, 12:13 pm

Dear Mr Stuenkel,
    SALAM (Hello),
    Thank you for your Email. I am sorry for delay in response. I was very busy and did not have enough time to open my box. Thank you again for sending the pictures of the course. They are very interesting and remember the course moments and days. I subscribed your newsletter too and hope to learn more things from it.
    Thanks,
    Kamiyar

• shima azizi May 12, 2013, 8:54 am

Dear Mr Stuenkel,
    It was one of the best courses, I learned a lot from you and Mr Peters. Many thanks for your brilliant experience.
    Sh.Azizi

• Thomas Stuenkel May 12, 2013, 12:44 pm

Thank you fo your feedback, Shima!
    Talk soon,